Computer runing but moniter dosnt show anything

Closed
Ani - Oct 3, 2010 at 09:45 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 7, 2010 at 08:05 PM
Hello,

sir.

my computer fan and cd drive all of runing as well as cpu light is also runing but monitor does not show anything but monitor light is blinking.
when i play prince of percia game in my pc then my moniter screen is geting down fuly blue. After that i restart my pc and next i face this problem.
sir my pc configration is motherboard intel d845glva, procesor 1.80 Ghz, ram 512 mb sir can u tell me is this graphics problem?
sir if u have sugestion pls mail me
E-Mail ID removed for your security

4 responses

chuanx Posts 2 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM
try to check the cable power & vga Cable behind CPU
chuanx Posts 2 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM
maybe your ram begining dump
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Hello,

Try this 1.

Remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or try another

slot. Check your RAM also. Even bad RAM will result you in giving display problem.

If you using Graphic Card, then remove it and place it back properly.

Good Luck.
sir all af chek but till the problem is same....few days ago screen was come but again a hazy line came and cpu again hang and i was restarted this after that again the problem start.... but yester day i transfer my hard disk to another computer. my this computer is all right.but after transfer my h.d. this computer happend same prob..... sir pls help me
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Hello,
Try this 1.
Follow the instructions step by step.
If you are using graphic card then make sure that problem is not coming from it. Check your connections also.
Also try connecting another monitor to check whether the problem doesn't exist in monitor.
Check your RAM also. Even bad RAM will result in display problem.
If there is any dust, remove it from the motherboad.
Try resetting your BIOS. Turn off your PC and remove the power chord --> Open the cabinet --> Remove the CMOS battery for 15-30 minutes and then put it back properly. Now plug the power cord back in and switch ON your PC.
If the problem still exist, click on the below link and follow the instructions in "Hardware Reset".
https://ccm.net/faq/1192-lost-bios-password-resetting-the-bios
Good Luck.
Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2010 at 08:05 PM
Have you tried an alternative monitor on it?