Farmville on iphone

Closed
xy - Oct 4, 2010 at 11:03 AM
 Leibler - Oct 7, 2010 at 07:59 AM
Hello,

Previously i can open farmville on my iphone using two different account (e-mail address), but now, i can't open the other account on my iphone. It will prompt as " there are some issues loading your farm, do you want us to try again?" but then, there isn't any reason why.

Could you let me know why please.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.

2 responses

Vince.$tone12 Posts 77 Registration date Saturday October 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2010 5
Oct 4, 2010 at 04:04 PM
There should be some corrupted material on it or still it could be some cookie issues, a restore to factory settings will defintely get it fixed.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 5, 2010 at 06:46 AM
Hello,
Could you please explain how to restore to factory settings.

Thank you ever so much
Do not factory reset or factory restore... You will remove everything on your device - contacts, numbers, calendar, etc - so if you decide to go this route, please back up first!!!

Read my answer below before taking this drastic route, please. :)
Zynga has reported on their official forums that there is a known issue with the iPhone/iPad app when loading a farm that is currently or has recently upgraded a building, especially barn raising. They have not released a time frame for when a fix will be released, but they do have a place for you to post your problem and iPhone/iPad specs to help them in debugging.

Go to http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=712003 and post your info there.

Good luck and happy farming,