Ares Tube Problems...

Closed
Mookii. - Dec 24, 2008 at 12:56 AM
alvarezpc Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday November 12, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2009 - Dec 24, 2008 at 01:32 AM
Heyy umm i downloaded the Ares Tube 2.1.2720.27801 (well that's what it said on the file)
and i went to youtube and went to the video i wanted to download and then i clicked "Add to download list" and so it went in the list and clicked the Download button.
However when it finished downloading, i went to the file where it was been automatically saved and i double clicked the file to view it, however it wouldnt let me and i looked at that file again and it said "0 KB".
and i was trying to find a way to view it some how.

* If you know how to solve this problem can you please tell me i really want to watch videos on youtube and save it to my own files *

Thank you soo much!!
Related:

1 response

alvarezpc Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday November 12, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2009 1
Dec 24, 2008 at 01:32 AM
hi,
1. Download & install Firefox

2. Download & install the Video Downloader extension for Firefox

3. Download & install Media Coder which will convert the video you download into .avi files which allow you to view and store them at your won discretion

4. Once you are on the page click the Video Downloader Button in the bottom right part of your Firefox Browser window.

5. Download Link and save to disk

Please note that if the file you download does not have the extension .flv, then rename the file and end the name with .flv

7. use MediaCoder to convert the files in avi.format, thus you may view them in all media player!