- Automatic Updates
- How to stop automatic updates on windows 7 - Guide
- Outlook not automatically updating - Guide
- How to automatically update one excel worksheet from another sheet vba ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to create a master sheet that will automatically update ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Skype - Automatic update - How-To - Skype
Actually, I fixed it. I did a little more googling and found out how to restart the service and that fixed it. If anyone else is having this issue or a similar one, check out https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/sbs/windows/fix-windows-update-errors-18b693b5-7818-5825-8a7e-2a4a37d6d787?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US .