How to transfer ipad music to computer?

Closed
ttkasd Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 20, 2010 - Oct 20, 2010 at 02:53 AM
kellymartin Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 21, 2010 - Oct 21, 2010 at 02:28 AM
Hello,everyone!I am very new to posting so please bear with me.
I had a notebook pc with all of our itunes music downloaded to it. No I did not back it up. My hard drive fried yesterday. How can I upload the music from my son's ipod and my ipad to our main computer? Alos is there any way we can get our downloaded music from itunes?
Thanks...

2 responses

kellymartin Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 21, 2010
Oct 21, 2010 at 02:28 AM
If your ipod and ipad music bought via iTunes that you can transfer the music back to computer.It supports all apple device included ipod and ipad.You need exchange a new hard-disk drive,and sync music files again.By the way,base on my experience of ipod,i always use other tools to transfer stuffs to computer,like sharepod,expod ect,especailly for iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer.Hope that it can do your a favor.
Blocked Profile
Oct 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Hi,

Please have the solution from the below address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtsStUbjTJs

Thank you.