Disabled facebook account

Closed
secondcase Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 21, 2010 - Oct 21, 2010 at 07:52 PM
Saman.tha Posts 1382 Registration date Monday May 25, 2009 Status Moderator Last seen September 14, 2015 - Oct 22, 2010 at 02:59 AM
Hello,

I have been disabled twice in facebook for no apparent reason. I have a stalker who, everytime i get disabled, will create fake profiles of me using my photos.

I have a feeling that person is also the one who disables me, because once she finds out that my account is active, I get disabled in only just a matter of minutes. Is it poossible that she is a facebook admin?

I have managed to close some of the fake profiles she created by reporting it on facebook. But it took some time. Besides, its easy to create new ones.

At present, my account is deactivated so that she will not be able to chance upon it, but it is such a hassle because I can't interact freely with my friends anymore.

Please help.

Thank you.

1 response

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Oct 22, 2010 at 01:58 AM
Hi,

That person may be reporting you with different reasons for which your account is being disabled,contact Facebook to explain them this situation and they will advise you on.

Thanks
Saman.tha Posts 1382 Registration date Monday May 25, 2009 Status Moderator Last seen September 14, 2015 33
Oct 22, 2010 at 02:59 AM
I totally agree with sadgurl, the only way is to contact Facebook and explain the situation. If this risks to take some time, there's an other solution in the meantime.

Just create an account with a different name, so that this person can't find you on FB (you can change your name later on) . You should also take care of your privacy settings (only friends should see your pics, ....). Use a kind of avatar instead of a real profile pic etc.