Black screen problem

Closed
hasan - Oct 23, 2010 at 05:01 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 23, 2010 at 05:40 AM
Hello,
Hi,
I hope you can help me. I've got a Sony vaio PCG-tr5gp, and my screen is black. Wha en I put the power on, nothing happen, just the grenn lights turn's on but the screen stay black. I've try the tip about remove ac adapter and battery & hold the power several seconds and put back the power on it.....problem stay. I think it's the LCD screen who finish, but not sure. I try to connect another screen whit the conector on right side and switch whit F7. Nothing. How to make sure is the screen, the video card or something else. I'm stock and need help from somebody.

Thank you

Related:

2 responses

it may be a ram problem . some timme we can solve this problem by swiping ram gold strip by rubber/ pencile eraser . if not solve change another ram to check . thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 23, 2010 at 05:40 AM
Hello,

Anjana may have a solution, with respect, I would had that if your fan is not running, then you should take it to a technician.

If you fan is running, try to connect to an external monitor or take a flashlight and flash it indirectly into the screen and look at your screen from an angle or angles. If you see a slight appearance of your desktop, you will know for sure that your monitor lights must be replaced.

Please let us know.

Regards