Folder lock recover file

Solved/Closed
uzair - Nov 5, 2010 at 05:27 AM
 said - Apr 2, 2014 at 02:16 PM
Hello,
I install two folderlock software at a time.one day I open my folderlock,my files not show.then I uninstall both folderlock.but my files not show.i go to folder options and click show hide file.but my file not show.my drive show space of my file.how can I recover my file without operating system formatting..plz help soon.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 5, 2010 at 05:55 AM
Hi,

You installed two folder locks for which reason?it makes conflicts which made your files disappear,formatting it is not the solution which will make the situation worst than it is,uninstall folder lock use revo uninstaller then reinstall it freshly and search for the locked folder with data,here is download link:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4641-revo-uninstaller/

Thanks
To manually unlock folders in :
===> Windows 7 & Vista
Open Folder Options from the Control Panel
Click the View tab
Under the Advanced settings, check the Show hidden files and folders radio box and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) radio box
Click OK
Right click on the folder you want to Unlock then go to properties.
Now click on the Security tab and then click the Advanced button at the bottom.
Select the Owner tab in the next windows.
Now click on the Edit button. In the next windows select your username in the 'Change owner to' field and check the "Replace owner of subcontainers and objects" option.
Now click OK on all the dialog boxes that are open. That's it :)

===> Windows XP
Open Windows Explorer(My Computer).
On the Tools menu, select Folder Options.
move to the View tab.
Check the "Show hidden files and folders" radio box and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)" & "Use simple file sharing (Recommended)" radio box
Right click on the folder you want to Unlock then go to properties.
Now click on the Security tab and then click the Advanced button at the bottom.
Select the Owner tab in the next windows.
In the next windows select your username in the 'Change owner to' field and check the "Replace owner of subcontainers and objects" option.
Now click OK on all the dialog boxes that are open. That's it :)
thnx buddy u r really good... :)
Thank you for your valuable information. if I have not get this info I could have lost this files because of this folder lock... Thanks once again.
thanks