Graphic card

Closed
hussain5130 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2010 - Nov 14, 2010 at 12:06 AM
 Gomez - Nov 14, 2010 at 05:45 AM
Hello

Hello

hell i was using 7300gs on my pc it is running perfectly but one day when i open my pc it startts normally but when the windows vista open the screen goes black for few seconds and nothing happen but only in vista but one day i open my pc the moniyor screen goes black the monitor is not monituring i take out my graphic card after few months u reinserted and it runs very well ip lay game like ghost recon 2 warfighter but after 3weeks same thing happen please tell me is there is problem in my graphic card or in my motherboard my motherboard in intel 945GCNL . and the graphic card was 1 and half year OLD

please give me the answer soon
Related:

1 response

First you need to check the slot if their is no bad contact, second check if no component on the graphic card is bad or burnt if that happen you need to replace the card. Third check your signal cable if no point is broken or cut and the connecting ports. To replace the card will give you the best opinion if after you replace and it continues then you will get the best answer for the problem