I have driver issues in general

Closed
Jason - Dec 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM
 jason - Dec 30, 2008 at 12:26 PM
I have an acer 3680 with xp
I read the previous conversations and found useful info that i will try but my other issue is that of the bluetooth driver. The one i got from acer for some reason after download states:
Bluetooth device not found
Please verify that your bluetooth device is properly connected and turned on.
Before I downgraded the os the bluetooth swich on the front controlled powering it on and off. Now it does nothing. need to know if there is a differnt driver i need for the bluetooth or if there could be another problem with it. Also how do i get the empowering technoglies installed and working on this. it seems like everytime i try to download the driver it says I need something else done first and I followed it back to framework and framework wont download. and not that it is a big deal, i can live without this, acer arcade. cant get that to download either.
Related:

1 response

u can get the related driver on ur acer website.
try to get into acer.com, select support and downloads where u need to enter ur model number
to get the exact driver
The bluetooth driver that is on the website does the same thing. also is the a driver or something i need to get a better screen resolution than what i have got