Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
- Dec 2, 2010 at 05:21 AM
hi Ambucias,
iam Gowthami Are and my facebook account has been disabled for violating the terms by posting some bad image.actually my account has been compromised and taken over by someother person.and he posted the adult image.iam innocent.he is the culprit.please reactivate my account.

Your email address has been removed for your own security.

my facebook account is Gowthami Are..

thank you.please help me.
Related:

2 replies

Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Dec 2, 2010 at 04:37 AM
Hello Pcsces and Gowthami,

All questions and replies must stay with the Forum and community, Kioskea does not provide individual help thus all questions and replies must be made available to all for the benefit of all.

Here is the only possible solution to your Facebook issue which you say has been hacked.

If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery

If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/

If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/

Good luck
Blocked Profile
Nov 29, 2010 at 03:44 AM
Hi gowthami ,

Ill try to help you Ambucias is back on the forum,Well to reactivate your account neither me,Ambucias or any other user from Kioskea will be able to reactivate your account. You must contact Facebook itself and request for it then wait for the support team to handle and process your request.

Good luck
well I urged facebook people through different options like Disabled by mistake,Account compromised and phishing from the HELP section in facebook.but every effort is invain.dont know why facebook is such harsh on me..pleas ei want my account back,please help
Blocked Profile
Dec 1, 2010 at 09:19 AM
Hi ,

Wait for their reply they only can help you on it my friend else create another account not repeating same mistake.

Good luck
Well Mr.Ambucias..my spouses's facebook account has been given back.but actually it has been hacked by some person named MarkWeber.what shall I do to recover it from him.thanks.actually if u are sending me any reply I cannot have access to it because my id gowthami_a@yahoo.com is repeatedly taken away by markweber.actually my spouse is in India and I can contact her only through email.so please mail me the details to avismiles2000@gmail.com so that I can make my spouse happy by giving her account back by sending her the necessary instructions..thanks a lot for the help.
actually I dont think my wife has any access to the e-mail ID she used to login to facebook and through which she can contact facebook.i tried to recover her account in many of the ways possible even trying to recover her login e-mail ID but it says markweberhack has the rights of all this account as it is MarkWebers' name which is appearing instead of my wife's or my name in the reset options.though my name is appearing in the options I cannot reset using my mailID as I dont have the permissions necessary and my name is merely a display of the joint account we had long back without any authority granted to me..thanks for the help though but please mention with which ID should I write back to yahoo people or facebook people to restore back her account in the original format to how it was before getting hacked by this idiot markweber.thanx
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Dec 2, 2010 at 05:21 AM
I would first advise to attempt to recover the e-mail as Facebook is secondary at this time.

I gave you the only possible solutions for Yahoo even a free 800 phone number. As for Facebook, you will need to fill in the form to which I gave you the reference, other than that I can do for you.

As for your last question, the password to be used is the one used by the account owner. Joint Facebook accounts do not exist and I have never heard of a joint Yahoo account.

Good luck