you have to create new connection first
1. go to settings then click connection
2. change access point " GLOBEph"
3. data bearer is packet data
4. access point name " http.globe.com.ph"
5. leave it blank ( username, password, homepage) authentication must be set in normal mode
6. click "option - advance settings type this proxy ser. address " 126.96.36.199"
7 change port number in to "80"then and then restart ur cp,,,,,
good luck and enjoy...any problem with connection comment me in my facebook acount.. see yahh Your email address has been removed for your own security.