Opera used to allow you to download torrents (BiT torrent protocol) directly via its interface, without using any P2P client. Upon downloading a magnet link (e.g downloading Ubuntu) under Opera, you would be prompted to choose if you want to start downloading your torrent via Opera or the P2P software installed on your system.
Note: This no longer appears to be a feature supported by the most recent versions of Opera. If you are still using an older version that you have not updated, then the following method may still work.
To download torrents in older versions of Opera:
- Select Opera
- Click on Save
- Choose a location to store your file
- Press OK to start the download
You can view the progress of the operation at any time , in the Opera download manager (CTRL +J).
Any more Opera browser questions? Check out our forum!
- Torrent opera
- Opera torrent extension
- Opera torrent client
- Opera mini > Download
- Gt2.redirector.opera.com [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Redirecting > Forum - Android
- Review your network setting [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Opera min installing problem on gt-s3100 > Forum - Mobile
- Opera change language: Mac, interface, VPN, Google, mobile
- How to change download location Opera gx
- Opera mini desktop mode: on Android
- How to stop auto redirect in Opera
- How to enable extensions in private mode in Opera
- How to block websites in Opera
- Private tab Opera: browser, Android, mobile
- Enable the Opera bookmarks bar
- How to change default search engine: Opera
- How to reset Opera browser: to default settings
- How to make Opera as default browser: Windows, Mac, LInux
- Blocking content in Opera
- Block websites from accessing webcam and microphone in Opera