Opera Mini web browser is now available for Nokia smartphones. Nokia phones can be configured for Opera Mini manually by creating a free prov setting. This guide is applicable for Nokia S60 series phones.
How to install Opera Mini on Nokia?
To install Opera Mini on your phone, go to the Opera Mini website by using the phone's default web browser and select Download Opera Mini. Then transfer and install it onto your phone. While installing, you must select the Nokia phone from the list of supported devices.
If you have installed Opera Mini on your Nokia handset and activated my GPRS settings, but are still unable to browse follow these instructions to manually configure third party applications.
How to configure Opera Mini on Nokia?
To configure Opera Mini on your device select Opera Mini > Options > App. access > Data access. Next edit Read user data and Add and edit data, which are used by Opera Mini.
N.B. You must enable phone line GPRS, unless you have a wi-fi connection to access the internet. If you do not have wifi internet access, you must have internet access via your phone service agreement. Check with your mobile provider if it is included in your services.
- Opera mini for nokia 3310
- Opera mini for nokia
- Www.operamini.com/help version=4.4 nokia 3310
- Opera mini for nokia 216 [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- How to install opera mini 5.1on nokia 6303 > Forum - Nokia
- Opera Mini on Nokia 6300 [solved] > Forum - Nokia
- How to install opera mini in Nokia 7210 Super [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Opera mini free for Nokia 1680c [solved] > Forum - Nokia
- How to recover deleted SMS from Nokia phones
- Reset a Nokia phone: to factory settings, without code
- Install games on Nokia phone: via Nokia PC Suite
- How to Create a Nokia account
- Connect Nokia phone to PC: with PC Suite
- Remove the sim card from your Nokia Lumia
- How to reset your Nokia phone to factory settings?