Posts1Registration dateSunday December 12, 2010StatusMemberLast seenDecember 12, 2010
Dec 12, 2010 at 02:39 AM
Dec 12, 2010 at 03:26 AM
I have the following systems:
1. HP Pavilion Slimline desktop with Windows Vista installed (32bit OS)
2. HP Pavilion Slimline desktop with Linux (ubuntu) installed (32 bit OS)
3. Dell Laptop (Windows 7 - 64 bit OS)
4. IBM Thinkpad (X- series) Windows XP - 32 bit
5. IBM Thinkpad ( T- category) Windows XP - 32 bit
6. HP Printer
I want to setup an interconnected network so that I could have a small team of people who can use these machines and share data with each other instead of mailing to each other. What sort of networking devices should I purchase and how will my network look like. And if I have to connect it to a broadband internet connection, how can all access the same?
we can share computer and printer from my network place from desktop- right mouse click on my network then look all seting and set in. For internet connection click right mouse on internet expoler and set internet.