NTLDR is missing

Closed
nahid - Dec 18, 2010 at 08:55 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Dec 19, 2010 at 07:50 AM
Hello,

I have installed Win 7 but didn't like it. Then I tried to go back to Win XP. For that I took out the Hard Drive form my PC and pluged into another PC to format. After format I pluged into my previous PC and tried to install Win XP. But PC turned on with 'NTLDR is missing' restart machine message. Please help me what to do.

Thanks

Nahid

Related:

2 responses

ntldr is a source or system file of your hard drive with hidden position.but any how you have delete them or thats file attacked by any vulnerable.for this reason u can take two decision to prevent this problem.one is reboot your operating system and another way is just take another hard disk to your pc ,show all the hidden file,copy ntldr to your hard disk.thats all.allah hafeez.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Dec 19, 2010 at 07:50 AM
Hello,
Provide us more information. After connecting the hard drive to another PC, did you installed Windows XP after formatting it.
Good Luck