I want to burn a cd

Closed
rachelkorirn - Dec 21, 2010 at 01:49 PM
 Anonymous User - Dec 21, 2010 at 03:05 PM
Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and i'm trying to burn a cd from iTunes, but when i select the playlist to burn, itunes says the disc burner or software is not found. i've most definately burned a numerous amount of cds in the past but recently i am running extremely low on storage space on my laptop because i desperately need an external hardrive to backup. anyways, in an effort to free up space i had one night uninstalled programs and what not, and i fear i may have unistalled the disc burn software unintentionally. that is the only thing i can think of bc like i said, i have most definitely burned cds in the near past. so i guess my question is, how do i get a hold of disc burning software? or is there a way to maybe reconnect the software that i may have on my laptop back to itunes or whatever. i am extremely confused as to what i may have done. have a feeling i had no business deleting programs in the first place. ever since then, my computer has been acting up somewhat. help please =(

rachel

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Dec 21, 2010 at 03:05 PM
Hello, most burning software uses a data image whose is saved to the hard drive disk during the burning. In your case you have not enough space in your hard disk, that's why it is difficult for you to burn files. However I advise you this: https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/4917-cdburnerxp/ it is a very lightweight and powerful software, I think it will good for you.
Regards!