Copying your game data from your PS4 to an external USB storage back and forth can be very useful to save space without losing data. You can achieve it following only a few steps.
How do I copy my games from PS4 to USB?
- Connect a USB storage device to your PS4.
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Copy to USB Storage Device.
- Select a game, place ticks next to the data you wish to copy, or Select All, and select Copy.
How do I copy my games from USB to my PS4?
Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data on USB Storage Device and select Copy to System Storage.
- Select a game or application.
- Place a tick next to each save file you wish to download or choose Select All and select Download.