my lil sis spilled a lil orange juice on my toshiba keyboard i dried it asap but now some of the keys arent workin as they should and i cant even log in now because some of them dont work...i tried the on screen keyboard and that didnt work either...what can i do please???
Anjana no doubt missed the fact that you issue concerns a laptop. Purchasing and changing a keyboard is not as simple as explained.
Orange juice is acid and also contains sugars which no doubt created short circuits as jammed certain functions.
Unfortunately, this forum does not have any interactive possibilities for anyone to help you on line to help you remove and repair the keyboard. You must take your lappy and have it cleaned and repair by a in the flesh technician.