Vba search & find, select entire row and move

Closed
rach1234 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 5, 2011 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2011 - Feb 5, 2011 at 04:13 PM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Feb 7, 2011 at 09:31 AM
Hello,

Hi, Can anyone help?????

I need vba for cmdbutton on userform to move one row data into another row.

I have a worksheet "details1"

Colum A: Colum B: Colum C:
Zone Container ID Client Name
1 1LB 108
2 1LF
3 1UB
4 1UF

I also have another worksheet "warehouse1" which has cmdbuttons on. clicking on one will show userform populated with data from "details1" ie...click cmdbutton 1LB brings up userform with all "A1" data

on this userform is cmdbutton to open new userform called "move"

this userform opens up and has a textbox which is populated with the container ID which is in that zone. Below that textbox is another textbox which the user will enter in a "zone" to move that container to.
Foe example... if user wants to move container "108" to zone "1UF" they will type into the textbox 1UF and press cmdbutton on form "move&save". This will move all row data from "A1" INTO ROW "A4"

I am really struggling for the code for the "move&save" button, to move the data. Have tried copying others and changing slightly but nothing working.

Can anyone please help???
Related:

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Feb 7, 2011 at 09:31 AM
Hi rach1234,

Not sure if I can help you, but posting a sample of your file using a filesharing site like www.speedyshare.com will make it easier to understand and help you in a more detailed/specific way.

Best regards,
Trowa