This tutorial will show you how to turn off the Safe Search feature of the DuckDuckGo internet browser.
Turn Off The Safe Search on DuckDuckGo
- Go to the official website.
- Click the menu button (3 horizontal bars) located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Go to General Settings.
- Toggle Safe Search Off.
- Click on Save and Exit.
More questions about browsers? Check out our forum!
- Duckduckgo safe search
- How to turn off safe search on duckduckgo
- How to turn off safe search on tor
- Safe search settings android > Guide
- How to remove Yahoo safe search: from Chrome, Mac, Safari > Guide
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs > Guide
- How to change default search engine: Opera > Guide
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad > Guide
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Clear web browser cache: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- How to search GIFs on Google
- Clear Bing search history on Windows 10
- How to turn off Bing search suggestions
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari
- Remove Java HD Popups
- How to customize your browser background image
- What are the most private internet browsers