Canon imageCLASS mf4350d

Closed
MO - 17 Feb 2011 à 16:34
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday 6 June 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 16 July 2020 - 18 Feb 2011 à 10:58
Hello,
I have a canon imageCLASS mf4350d, and it was installed to my desktop. After I formatted my Desktop I lost my printer program. I tried to reinstall it but I was unable to do it. so please provide with a way to reinstall it.
p.s I don't have the driver software.


Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday 6 June 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 16 July 2020
18 Feb 2011 à 10:58
Hello,

Try this 1

You can download the driver and software from the manufacture website.

Click on the below link and follow the instructions

https://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/black_white_laser_multifunction/imageclass_mf4350d#DriversAndSoftware

Select your "Operating System" from the drop-down menu --> Download the

"Drivers" & Software" and install it.

Good Luck