Samsung E250i connection problem

Closed
Saeed - Feb 18, 2011 at 02:28 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 20, 2011 at 01:21 AM
I really really need some help, PLEASE!!! A few years ago, I bought a Samsung E250 cellphone, which came with software CD "Samsung PC Studio". I then purchased a USB Data Cable seperatley in order to use my phone as a modem to connect to the Internet. I installed the software, used the cable, and it worked fine. I used it all along as a modem for Internet. The cellphone is now broken. However, a few days ago, I bought another one with the same intention, to use it as a modem. This one did not come with a CD in it. It then showed inside the package that this is a E250i, not E250, as the one I had. I tried using it with the same USB cable and PC Studio 3, but it doesnot connect to PC. I even downloaded PC Studio 7, and it still doesnot connect. I tried my friends older E250, and it works. Only with PC Studio 3 however, not 7. My E250i doesnot work on both 3 and 7. Can someone tell me why? Does this cellphone have a modem like the E250? Can the E250i connect to PC as a modem for Internet? I'm confused. Please reply a.s.a.p
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 20, 2011 at 01:21 AM
Hi,

You will have to reconfigure the new mobile phone for gprs/internet service then connect it to pc to use as modem.

Good luck