- Run a macro on another open application
- Application causes system to restart solution - How-To - Windows
- Internal application error ✓ - Forum - Software
- Macro to copy data from one sheet to another based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) google chrome ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
- Compare two excel sheets and highlight differences macro ✓ - Forum - Excel
You have not mentioned what this other application is based on. Taking worse case scenario in consideration, I am not too sure if you would be able to do so. One option that you can do is that in excel get the account numbers and send it to a file. then you start the other application and have it read that file to get the account number.