Steam Big Picture Mode offers quite a cool interface, so If you want to turn it on by default, follow the instructions below.
To start Steam in Big Picture Mode:
- Open Steam and log in.
- Click on Steam in the top menu bar (the upper left of Steam on Windows, or in the menu bar above Steam on OSX).
- Go to the Settings option (Preferences on OSX).
- Go to the Interface section on the left panel and check Start Steam in Big Picture Mode.
- Click Ok to validate.
any more questions about steam? check out our forum!
- Steam big picture mode
- Big picture mode steam
- Launch steam in big picture mode
- How to start Steam in big picture mode > Guide
- How to change picture mode on lg tv > Guide
- Adjust picture mode on Samsung Smart TV > Guide
- How to sign in to steam in online mode to play in mw2 > Forum - Video Games
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14 > Guide
- Epic Games Store: Free Games List (2022)
- Top horror PC games for Halloween (2022)
- How to play Halo Infinite in split-screen multiplayer co-op
- How to share games on Steam
- Among Us: tips & tricks
- Dota Underlords: best cheats and tips
- Top free cloud gaming services
- How to make video games: game engines and software
- How to create a Discord server: private, public
- How to fix a Failed to load Steamui.dll error on Steam
- How to fix a game that runs slow