Microsoft Publisher download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Microsoft Publisher is a publishing application that offers an alternative to other software like Adobe InDesign and it is pretty useful for small and large teams to produce professional-quality visual content.
What is Microsoft Publisher?
Microsoft Publisher is a publishing application created by Microsoft in the early stages of the internet and it has been considerably improved over the years. Using Microsoft Publisher, you will be able to create and compose fine-tuned layouts and designs.
What are the key features of Microsoft Publisher?
- Layout and materials: No matter whether you have a graphic professional in your team or not, Publisher will help you create amazing and polished layouts, style text, pictures, calendars, borders, and lots more. Everything you will compose will be put in the right place, create whatever you want, from simple cards to professional marketing materials.
- Huge template catalog: You don't always have to reinvent the wheel. That's why you will be able to choose among the vast template catalog and pimp it the way you want. The greatest artists always have been inspired by other ones, and so will you.
- Sharing: Publishing all of the material created inside Microsoft Publisher can be done by sharing and presenting your work in different formats. Send your files by email or social media postings, and personalize your prints on a large and small scale according to your preferences. You can import and export publications of other users in standard universal formats and manipulate them directly with the software.
- Collaboration: Thanks to all the collaborative tools, you can easily collaborate and work with other people. The Comments feature allows anyone you share the document to leave notes that can be reviewed later and marked as resolved. You can also switch to Reviewing mode and track changes so that other people can see what modifications you suggested and then either accept them or not. It truly offers what you need when it comes to collaborating.
- Auto-saving : If you activate synchronization, the software automatically saves your file when you edit it. You will never lose your work anymore.
How to use Microsoft Publisher?
You can find plenty of valuable resources online.
- Once Publisher is launched, you can create a new project by clicking on File > New.
- Choose among the available templates.
- Create and compose your masterpiece, like a newsletter.
- Save it by clicking on File > Save As and choosing the location and the format.
Is it free?
What you will get here is a 1-month demo. Microsoft Publisher can be acquired either by purchasing an Office license or by subscribing to a Microsoft 365 plan:
- The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase, but you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option, which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
- The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless, integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365, you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software. Also, depending on your needs, Microsoft provides different plans for Microsoft 365, including Personal and family, Business, Enterprise, and Education. You can consult all the plans on Microsoft's official website.
Is it safe?
- Microsoft publisher free download
- Publisher free download
- Publisher download
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Microsoft Office 2010 > Download - Office suites
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Microsoft Access > Download - Databases