Share computer

Closed
mukesh - Jan 8, 2009 at 02:32 AM
urlinkguydotcom Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2009 - Jan 9, 2009 at 03:04 AM
Hello,
My name is Mukesh.
i am using BSNL broadband and my friend also using bsnl broadband network.
so how can share our pc or connect to each other for data sharing
please reply
Related:

2 responses

nvidia33 Posts 8 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009
Jan 8, 2009 at 04:18 AM
hi,
try these:
Go to http://192.168.1.1
2. Enter User name & Password which is Admin in both cases.
3. Go to Advanced setup page.
4. Under remove column except the first one check all of them.
5. click remove button to delete all the other connections.
6. Click the only edit button left out.
7. click the next button.
8. Again hit the next button.
9. Enter your username and password.
10. Check the "Retry PPP password on authentication error"
11. Check the "Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports (Default Enabled)"
12. Hit next button.
13. Check if the Enable Wan option is enabled and hit next.
14. click Save button.
urlinkguydotcom Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2009 1
Jan 9, 2009 at 03:04 AM
Hi, windows XP has a feature called REMOTE DESKTOP. You can set remote desktop.

Copy and paste a file from a remote computer to a local computer

To copy and paste a file from a remote computer to a local computer

1. Use Remote Desktop Connection to establish a connection to a remote computer.
2. Click Start on the task bar of the remote computer, and then click My Computer, or double-click the My Computer icon on the desktop of the remote computer.
When Windows Explorer opens on the remote computer, it displays the drives on the remote computer. If you have chosen to make your local drives available in a session, Windows Explorer on the remote computer also displays the drives on your local computer. The following example shows how the drives on your local computer are named when they appear in Windows Explorer on the remote computer.
<driveletter> on tsclient
tsclient is the name that Remote Desktop Connection assigns to your local computer.
3. Right-click the file residing on the remote computer that you want to transfer to the local computer, and then click Copy.
4. Navigate in the same Windows Explorer window to the location on the local computer where you want to paste the file.
5. Right-click the folder icon and then click Paste.

Note

* To open Remote Desktop Connection, click Start, point to Programs or All Programs, point to Accessories, point to Communications, and then click Remote Desktop Connection.

Hope this helps.