i need help, my hotmail account which i have been using for almost 7 years has been blocked because of spam or something. I can log in, but it keeps sending the code to fix my account to an old email account that i stopped using about 5 years ago. I have tried the windows live help/support. I asked them to send the code to my other email, but all i got is a mail taht said they weren't sure the info i had given was enough. I really have to fix it! i have my sisters wedding photos, my graduation photos and family vacation pics there and i have lost the camera, i have the worst luck in the world -.- Please help?
If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/ * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
? Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!