My wireless won*t start

Closed
Constantin - Apr 1, 2011 at 01:14 PM
 Cosntantin - Apr 4, 2011 at 04:01 PM
Hello,
My problem It*s a little different. My wireless won*t start at pushing the buttons but i also have a error report from windows when i*m trying to create a network. I have the report ...
"There might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless N...Detected Set up the wireless network adapterFailed The wireless network adapter is experiencing problemsCompleted here might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless Network Connection adapter Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter. Set up the network adapter to communicate with this network. This ensures that both Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) can be used on the network adapter.
I have to mention i have the right driver for my card ... and thet when i push the button my led signals but it does not stay lighted.....
Can you help? Thanks

I forgot to say that i have windows 7 ....
Reteaua locala:
--------[ Dispozitive de retea PCI / PnP ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection [NoDB] PCI
Realtek RTL8169/8110 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter PCI

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 2, 2011 at 04:09 PM
Did you try to "roll back" the driver? Perhaps the driver is corrupted in someway. But, it might be a hardware failure. Some laptops have the wifi hardware on an internal card than can be removed and replaced. You might check under the memory cover for the card.

The next step might be the use of an external USB wifi adapter.

Good Luck
I have found the wifi hardware ... it can be removed. I also uninstaled and instaled the driver for about 10 times ... I have tryed many drivers. It must be a harware problem. I could find out downgrading to xp... but .... i don-t want to :(