Drive Recognized but not both partitions
Solved/Closed
camphome
Posts
1
Registration date
Monday 12 January 2009
Status
Member
Last seen
13 January 2009
-
13 Jan 2009 à 09:24
camphome - 13 Jan 2009 à 20:35
camphome - 13 Jan 2009 à 20:35
Related:
- Drive Recognized but not both partitions
- Mp3 player not recognized by computer - Guide
- Google drive photos - Guide
- Wd drive unlock mac - Guide
- Google drive ocr - Guide
- Whats a hard drive - Guide
2 responses
ungivepc
Posts
15
Registration date
Wednesday 1 October 2008
Status
Member
Last seen
12 May 2009
4
13 Jan 2009 à 11:47
13 Jan 2009 à 11:47
Hola,
At my lastest information i have heard that a cpu cannot process with 2 sata hardisk.
I will get more advice and get back to you.
At my lastest information i have heard that a cpu cannot process with 2 sata hardisk.
I will get more advice and get back to you.
To everyone who responded, Thank you. Considering the idea that I'd installed the drives in the wrong order, I checked the drive connections and rearranged them. Ultimately concluded that they were swapped more importantly one end of one of the SATA cable was not connected. Both drives run and files can be accessed - right drive letters too. Dumb on my part. Again thank you.