C:\recycled\boot.com is not valid for Win32

Closed
Dan - Jan 18, 2009 at 07:47 PM
 braveheart4ever - Apr 9, 2009 at 08:20 AM
Hello,
regarding this C:\recycled\boot.com is not valid for Win32 topic, I have the same problem as the guy above, however, i have it on both of my computers(Win VISTA on one & Win 2000 on the other) I have tried to do as DV9700pv suggested but it still does not show the hidden folders im looking for (( Recycler->Resycled->Autorun.Ini). I know that these folders are present because my anti virus (panda internet security 08) sees them and displays them; I check mark Recycler-,Resycled-,Autorun.Ini to be scanned and deleted but does not work the anti virus doesn't recognize them as a threat, therefor, does not delete the files. My windows vista has stopped working for good! it seems as if the virus does not let windows access the start-up files it need to start. My windows 2000 Pc still works but gives me constant errors and is very slow. Can someone please hint me in this puzzle, Ill greatly appreciate any help. Thanx -Dan

4 responses

Thanks a ton i was freeking out for a sec lol
moxin_pakistani
Jan 19, 2009 at 05:15 AM
try disk checking on the drive
go to properties>click on "tools" tab>in the error-checking section>click "check now"
also check the both options in the checking options.
download this tool and run it

https://www.precisesecurity.com/antivirus/
yes this ok..;) thanks
braveheart4ever
Apr 9, 2009 at 08:20 AM
great tool dude!
Thanks alot. I got this and the prog worked. I was bout to go a little nutz.