I have lost my pass for my laptop HELP!!!

Closed
Kat-90 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2009 - Jan 22, 2009 at 01:15 PM
 shaddowarrior - Jan 22, 2009 at 09:45 PM
Hello, there has been a personal problem lately. It involved the password to my laptop. You see my use is the Mast account on the laptop. I have an Acer Aspire 5315 and I tried to change the password the night before. However the entire time this little window kept popping up saying "Cannot change the password." So I gave up on it. Well later that night I shut down my computer without thinking about it. The next day I tried to log on and every pass I try nothing works. Not even the old one. I was wondering if there was a way for me to change it without having to go out and buy a floppy or USB?
Related:

1 response

shaddowarrior
Jan 22, 2009 at 09:45 PM
Get on a different computer and go to this website. It has instructions on how to reset your password.

http://www.walkernews.net/2007/08/26/how-to-reset-windows-vista-account-password/

I work on computers for other people and they always lose their passwords. I use this quite frequently.

Good Luck,

Shaddowarrior