My browser too slow, can open a page,

Solved/Closed
francoistexas Posts 72 Registration date Saturday October 28, 2006 Status Member Last seen July 27, 2008 - May 1, 2008 at 03:49 AM
 joe - Jun 25, 2010 at 01:45 PM
Hello,
my server , is too slow, whenever i open another pagfe like google.com it opens faster, but when it comes to some other pages ,it takes longer, i tried to open yahoomail.com it opens but when i put my id and password , it takes longer than usual, but the rest of the computers are fine, what can it be a problem?

thank u in advance for your help.
Related:

6 responses

Bijesh Posts 3 Registration date Monday June 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 27, 2009 5
Jun 26, 2009 at 08:55 AM
Hi,

Delete all temp and internet files.
Contact your service provider and verify your bandwidth. www.divine-relation.com has same problem but now its fine, after been checked.
Anonymous User
May 1, 2008 at 03:53 AM
Remove cookies, clears history
Hi,
this is venu,
i have a problem with broswer i.e "another user is running this copy of opera,
you should instal opera with induvidual profiles to allow the multiple users to run the same copy .
please tell me the solution of above problem.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I have the exact same problem here in Canada. Just recently my Mac takes forever to load Hotmail. i have deleted all temp files etc. i have updated everything....no results.
resently i am trying to submit application through internet but pages are not opening. it says the it is best to work on IE 06. as I have Mac computer and it is supporting safair. what to do in such cases