How to set the maximum ping in Steam
By default the in-game ping is set as 5000, however some game servers impose a ping limit, this can ultimately limit the amount of servers that appear when you are looking to play a game. This article will show you how to set the maximum allowed ping for game servers on Steam.
steam">To set the maximum ping settings in Steam:
Click on Steam Menu > Preferences
- Go to the In-Game section
- Click on the In-Game server browser: Max pings /minute:
- Open the drop down menu and select your chosen ping.
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Steam server browser pings
- Steam ping settings
- Server browser ping steam
- Torch Browser > Download - Browsers
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers? > Guide
- Steam download unblocked > Download - Digital stores
- Flock Browser > Download - Browsers
- Can't ping server on same network > Guide