Boot Up Problems

Closed
cwv711 - Jun 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM
naservedi.2011 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday June 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2011 - Jun 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Hello,

My Girlfriends computer is having issues. To start when attempting to boot the computer up it would go through the normal start up, the Toshiba screen would show then it would go black and you would hear loud beeps. I was able to get into the boot menu and switch everything back to factory defaults, seemed to have fixed that problem. Now however when attempting to turn the computer on I hear it try to start booting up, but then nothing, I hear fans running, the lights on the bottom for power/battery are both on, the power button is illuminated, no hardrive activity is shown though along with nothing going to the monitor. I have tried swapping the RAM and nothing new has been added to her computer so it should not be a driver issue. any thoughts on where I could go from here? I was thinking maybe crashed hardrive or fried motherboard. The computer is a Toshiba Satellite A-105

Related:

1 response

naservedi.2011 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday June 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2011
Jun 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Reinstall your computer and if you wont your file goto safemode and cut or copy your file on hard
disk