Hotmail account unbloking

Closed
wish - Jul 6, 2011 at 05:23 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 6, 2011 at 05:28 AM
Hello,

my hotmail account have been blocked i dont know why either hacked or blocked so i wana

unblock my account i dont know how to unblock i have all the information accept the code

so i need fast solution

with best regards

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jul 6, 2011 at 05:28 AM
Greetings,

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts and they have not provided means to have direct contact with customer services unless you have a paid account. They have not provided any other solution. Unfortunately

Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and used for spamming, so it may take up to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards