Dell computer (system reboot)

Closed
Tracy - Jul 22, 2011 at 01:02 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 22, 2011 at 08:39 PM
Hello,
My computer was given to me it had not been used in a while when I turned it on the screen keep saying reboot press f1 or to reboot dual systems pressf2 sopressf1 it stayed at thesame screen for hours not letting me do anything so after a couple of tries I took out the battery and turned it on again it started loading then said it needed to be repaired so I pressed the button to repair and the original screen appeared with all the different things touching go to so I tried finding z hot spot so I could use the Internet and it keep saying there were none but my son is next to me with his computer and our neighbor has service so he was piggy backing there line so I bought me a att wireless broadban and tried installing it but it won't let me do that a friend told might be because of an antivirus system or spyware system I just don't know don't know much about computers nut bought this service and can't cancell without penalties plus really wanty compute to work can you please helpe????

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jul 22, 2011 at 08:39 PM
The message you get indicates a Windows system error or a bad hard disk. I suggest you take it to a repair shop to find out which.

Good Luck