Network wont connect

Closed
Sue - Jul 29, 2011 at 03:46 PM
GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 - Jul 29, 2011 at 06:04 PM
Hello,
I think I messed up my own connectability. I wanted to put a password on my wireless router, since I didnt do it when I set up my network. I ran the software, plugged in the info and everything was fine. today I realized my wireless printer would not scan a document to my computer (the desktop that is connected to the modem), so I tried fixing that. I cannot for the life of me find my software for my printer, but now I cant get any of my laptops to connect to my router connection. The troubleshooter is telling me my password is not correct. I printed out the info when the router prompted me to, saved the settings and all...but the info is not correct evidentally. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? Im sure its simple, but I am missing something :)
thanks in advance,
Hopeless Button Pusher

1 response

GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 2
Jul 29, 2011 at 06:04 PM
Hi,
Post the output from "ipconfig/all". You could try WinSock XP Fix. https://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html

Good Luck!