How can I track old dates of occurrences?

Closed
JC - Aug 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Aug 9, 2011 at 09:00 AM
Hello,

I need to track each occurence of an event that is recorded on one worksheet in Excel, and am hoping to find a macro that will take info from Sheet 1 and insert it into Sheet 2.

What I have is a column on Sheet 1 that records the latest occurence only. On each of these rows are other details such as names etc.

I would like to run a formula or macro that upon my use of 'CTRL;' to insert a date on Sheet 1, will copy certain details from that particular row and insert it onto Sheet 2 as an addition, so that I can then filter the data on Sheet 2 and find all occurences by name etc.

Is this achievable?

Thanks heaps in advance,

JC

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Aug 9, 2011 at 09:00 AM
Hi JC,

Please upload your file using a filesharing site and post back the link. Explain in detail what you would like to achieve (copy certain data?) (my use of 'CTRL;' - you mean shortcut key?).

Best regards,
Trowa