What should I do?

Closed
Baby - Jan 28, 2009 at 08:57 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jan 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Hello,
I have had my pc fo quite some time I really haven't had any promblems with it till now.one day I just got on my pc and tried to click on a icon and it said it was an unknown file so i couldn't open it....so usually I settle most of my promblems by downloading something to fix it.so I tried to download something to fix the promblems with the unknown files;so I clicked the download icon and instead of saying run it just said save and the run icon was not clickable.so now i can't open certain files or download anything I really need help as in what to do somebody plez...I will kindly appreciate it [thanks].

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM
That's your problem - You clicked on one-too-many things and downloaded a virus that has taken over your computer. Google "anti-virus help forums" for specialized help with your problem. This forum can't offer that level of anti-virus help.