WD HD stopped working when printer installed

Closed
Saph - Oct 17, 2011 at 02:27 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 17, 2011 at 04:06 PM
Hello,

I installed an HP Photosmart C410 printer on my computer and my WD External Hard Drive no longer works. I can turn the printer off and it works, but its an all in one and I need it on for faxes that come through. I'm pretty sure its a driver conflict but I can't figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Oct 17, 2011 at 04:06 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.