Websites lik Yahoo,MSN are not loading.Plz hp

Closed
Joooeb - Oct 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM
 Anonymous User - Oct 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Hello,

I installed with WIndows XP 64 bit and having netgear router with BSNL broadband connection.. i can able to ping those subj websites. but pages are not loading in all browser lik Firefox,Chrome and IE (128 bit encryption). When i checked Tracert www.yahoo.com in cmd.. reply has broken in 17 host.. its not complete the whole 30 host..Kindly help me... if you required anymore details to know to solve this issue.. feel free to reply
thanks
Related:

5 responses

Crunketh Posts 33 Registration date Thursday October 20, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2011
Oct 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Are you on a proxy? check your proxy settings in IE
Anonymous User
Oct 21, 2011 at 11:29 PM
When did this issue start?

Disable your antivirus or third party firewalls and check if you can browse

Perform a full scan with this

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

Let us know
hi.. thanks for your reply..... ya i tried even disable both anitvirus and windows firewall... and also set MTU as 1500 n tried.. but no use.. this issue as started after i formatted OS and configured new modem....b4 was using billion modem since i had a problem with my old modem i tried formatting os thn finally come to an conclusion that modem is d isue so i bought a new modem..
done, No malware found.....
Anonymous User
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Did you try reinstalling your wireless drivers?

I doubt that there is a issue with your modem configuration
ya.. i did tat too... still same..
Anonymous User
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Did you reset your router? and reconfigure your router?
Did you call BSNL?
Are you sure that you havd typed in proper username and password provided by BSNL in your router page?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
yes.. bcoz fb,gmail, n some websites r opening.. only lik yahoo n msn not opening.
id idnt cal BSNL..
Anonymous User
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Can you open gmail and fb?