Took of cover now touch screen wont work!

Closed
Ugh - Nov 1, 2011 at 03:29 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 1, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Hello,

I have a pink samsung tocco lite. It worked fine for ages, but i have had about three phones since that and they have all broken within one year so i just decided to go back to that phone. My friend has the phone too, and she pulled off the front part of the phone ( the pink outline where it says samsung at the top) and her still works fine, if not better. We did that to my phone to, and it worked great for ages. I put it in my pocket for about a half an hour, went to take it out and i noticed the unlock button on the screen wouldn't work, so i had to click it at the side. When i clicked on the meny button on the bottom right... it brought up the menu bar on the left hand side. When i go into messages (if i rarely can) i have to tap the * button to tap number 1. And i have to tap things about an inch below to get them workingn. Ive been reading these comments for ages,.. and nothings working. HEEEELLLPPP!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Nov 1, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.