How to right click on touch screen: Windows 10, monitor
Windows 10 touchscreen PCs, laptops, and tablets are everywhere. If it's your first time using a touchscreen device, you might have been asking yourself how to right-click or double-click without a mouse.
To right-click or double-click on a touch screen:
- Touch and gently hold down your finger on the selected item for a couple of seconds.
- Release your finger to display the right-click context menu.
- Double-clicking on a touchscreen device is a breeze. You simply have to double tap the desired item to execute the double-click.
If you would like to make touch actions easier to use on your device, you simply have adjust the touch delay in Windows 10’s settings.
- To do this, go to Control Panel > Pen and Touch
- Select the desired touch action.
- Click Settings, and adjust the Touch Delay (i.e. sensitivity) to your liking.
Need more help with Windows? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to right click on a touch screen
- How to right click on a tablet
- Touch screen right click
- Huawei touch screen test code > Guide
- How to lock samsung screen from touch > Guide
- Touch screen sensitivity > Guide
- Ubuntu on screen keyboard > Guide
- How to unzoom computer screen > Guide