Sometimes, by pressing some keys by mistake, the screen of your PC can be turned upside down.In this FAQ, we will explain how to fix your computer screen when this happens.
How to rotate an upside down computer screen?
To fix your upside-down computer computer screen, press ALT + CTRL + the UP arrow or the DOWN arrow. By pressing these two keys plus one of those two arrows, you can put the screen in the position that you want.
Another easy way to do this is via the desktop. First, right-click the desktop. Then, select Screen resolution > Advanced settings > Orientation or Rotation > Normal. Your screen should be restored to its original orientation.
Via Graphic Settings
With the Desktop screen displayed in front of you, left-click to access the Graphic Properties option. There, you should select the Rotation Tab and uncheck the box labeled Enable Rotation:
N.B. Not all monitors can be rotated. This fix works better on external monitors than it does on built-in computer displays.
Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple logo at the top-left of your screen or by selecting the cog logo in your Dock. Select Displays:
Now, change the Standard rotation option to 90 degrees to rotate your screen clockwise one quarter-turn. Continue to do this as needed to bring your screen back to normal.
- How to rotate whatsapp image in laptop
- How to rotate laptop screen
- Computer ki screen rotate kaise kare
- Laptop PC display upside down in Windows 10 environment [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- Upside down screen display [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Monitor display turned upside down [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- Monitor display upside down [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- Monitor screen upside down [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How to unzoom computer screen: on Windows 10, Mac
- Fix PC that turns on but no display
- Black screen after windows logo: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Monitor no signal: detected, problem after CPU starts
- How to fix screen flickering: Windows 10, laptop,
- NO SIGNAL error message displayed on the monitor
- How to expand screen over multiple monitors?
- How to adjust screen brightness on Fujitsu monitor
- How to reduce eyestrain
- 4K monitors and graphics cards: to play games, watch movies