Upside down display: Windows 10, on laptop, Mac
Sometimes, by pressing some keys by mistake, the screen of your PC can be turned upside down.In this FAQ, we will explain how to fix your computer screen when this happens.
How to rotate an upside down computer screen?
To fix your upside-down computer computer screen, press ALT + CTRL + the UP arrow or the DOWN arrow. By pressing these two keys plus one of those two arrows, you can put the screen in the position that you want.
Another easy way to do this is via the desktop. First, right-click the desktop. Then, select Screen resolution > Advanced settings > Orientation or Rotation > Normal. Your screen should be restored to its original orientation.
Via Graphic Settings
With the Desktop screen displayed in front of you, left-click to access the Graphic Properties option. There, you should select the Rotation Tab and uncheck the box labeled Enable Rotation:
N.B. Not all monitors can be rotated. This fix works better on external monitors than it does on built-in computer displays.
Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple logo at the top-left of your screen or by selecting the cog logo in your Dock. Select Displays:
Now, change the Standard rotation option to 90 degrees to rotate your screen clockwise one quarter-turn. Continue to do this as needed to bring your screen back to normal.
- How to rotate laptop screen
- How to turn your screen upside down
- How to turn screen upside down
- 3 beeps on startup no display [solved] > CPU & Desktop Forum
- 5 beeps on startup no display [solved] > CPU & Desktop Forum
- Lenovo screen upside down [solved] > Laptop Forum
- Huawei display check code > Guide
- No display on monitor but cpu running [solved] > Hardware Forum