Excel formula

Closed
zeebel - Dec 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Dec 14, 2011 at 06:21 PM
Hello,

I want to set up a formula to send information from one sheet to another in the same workbook. The information in the source worksheet is made up of both webdings and wingdings3 with different font sizes and different font colours. What I want to achieve is when the source sheet is updated the change of font type, colour and font size to made on the destination worksheet. I am a novice at excel, is there a simple way to achieve this?

Regards

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Dec 14, 2011 at 06:21 PM
I am not too sure if that is possible as it seems that what you want is update the other sheet if there is a change in formatting only. I dont think there is any event that captures the change in format.

Best I can think of is that you have an macro that copies the content of the changed cells to the other cells where is the change in the cell (not the formatting change but text change)