Black screen after "Windows is starting up"

Closed
ZombiePyroNinja - Jan 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Okay so I just bought a custom computor with an EVGA GTX 580 video card and an ASUS pz68-v LX at first everything was fine until i started playing video games and the driver crashed twice, but on the third time it froze my computor. I restarted only to stop at a black screen after "Windows is starting up" I can start on safe mode. Now for the fixes ive tried. First I went into safe mode and uninstalled the GTX 580's drivers. I was able to load up without safe mode but after re updating my driver i immediately rebooted into the black screen. After I tried updating the BIOS of my motherboard. That didnt help. I was able to use an older video carn on my motherboard on a seperate slot and was able to run things fine but I really want to get the GTX580 up and running. Also if it helps to know I'm running Windows 64bit home edition OEM. Help me?
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.