Vioh issues..

Closed
LostDrive - Jan 22, 2012 at 01:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Hello, Good people;

I have a vioh (I'm probably spelling it wrong if so sue me, I am kinda in a rush.) well this vioh belonged to my wife, it crashed a wile I was loading a movie, it loaded a virus and completly crashed the system. We took the system to a friend who wiped the system clean of everything (Were still not sure if this was the best option)

We got vioh to send us some system recovery disks to help fix the system but it has had problem loading the disk in general, I've learned to cold hack and find a way for it to load the Vioh repair disks anyway. I've gone to pretty much every section of the repair area and it has not returned the pc to normal or let me access it. (I thought it had something to do with the hard disk not being selected? It has an option of it being selected but I have no clue were is even?)

For what I normally get on the vioh is a bleeping light (no joke or bleep for a fowel word it litterly is a bleeping light on a black screen.) I've tryed enetering the system menu and have the CD be main priority but it doesn't work most of the time.

I really can't sent it back to vioh because the warrenty has expired. So from aside from spending $$$ to get it repaired by them, I'm trying to fix it myself, could anyone help me?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.