Can't move music into itunes from mac

Closed
cara - Jan 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 25, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Hello,

so i have music in a file on my mac which i transferred from an external harddrive. I clicked and dragged the entire folder into itunes and only three of the the 28 artists went into ituenes. i soon figured out that the ones that worked were in mp3 format the others weren't. So i changed it all to mp3 and now i cannot get any of it into itunes.
I have tried
-copy and past
-file then import from file
-click and drag

nothing will work! when i try and move it, the file will just bounce back to its original file location and will not go into itunes

help!!

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 25, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.