Unable to unblock and find verification form

Solved/Closed
ibi - Jan 26, 2012 at 04:59 AM
 ibi - Jan 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Hello,
My account was blocked and after resetting everything I was not able to unblock. I posted my query on forum but could not able to find verification from to report.Someone please help me in this regard as the ling given for form is not taking me to form rather on MSN home page.

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jan 26, 2012 at 05:25 AM
Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

Many complained that the always get to the msn page, but one must be very attentive and ensure they click on the proper links.

Good luck
I am very attentive to try again and again but the same problem that I am directed to MSN home page. Please Please help me in this regard because I am in trouble
I am tired sir after careful attention of putting all the information and clicking on right link, it comes to MSN HOME PAGE AGAIN-PLEASE HELP
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jan 26, 2012 at 03:49 PM
Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know
Thank u very much for the help and May God bless u always and 4 ever--- However I already tried all the ways and at last got reply from one of the moderator and went through account recovery process. I just want to add that the process which was described in your reply for account recovery process was not working for me taking me to msn home page always however thanks to this link https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx which worked out and opened the form so if some one faced such problem again then he/should use this please
Jan 27, 2012 at 06:50 AM
Ibi

Thank you for you most precious feedback.
you are most welcome sir and thanks 4 guiding 4 us----